Weymouth Bay Caravan Park
All three Abbott’s Caravans are at Weymouth Bay Holiday Park. The park has plenty of family friendly facilities including, green play areas and picnic space, an adventure playground, indoor pool and lazy river. You can also enjoy the facilities of sister Park, Seaview, just next door. So enjoy two Parks for the price of one!
- Green & attractive Park
Bordered by green fields with plenty of play and picnic space
- Ideal location for exploring the Dorset Coast
A short walk from Weymouth’s Bowleaze Cove
- Activities & entertainment for all ages
There’s something for everyone to enjoy from morning ’til late
- Adjacent to sister Park Seaview
You can enjoy the facilities and activities of both Parks with only a 10 minute stroll through the David Bellamy Woodland Walk.
- Kids and teens clubs
- Pool includes a lazy river, sports zone programme, sports field, mini golf.
- Indoor pool, pool tables, amusements.
- On park restaurant.
Weymouth Bay Holiday Park is situated in the village of Preston, east of Weymouth on the A353. See the map for more details.
Map to show location of our caravans on the park: Abbott’s Caravans Map (88, 89, 92)