Terms & Conditions of Hire
- Deposit of £50 per week per caravan
- Balance of hire due not less than 28 days before the start of your holiday. If the balance is not received within 28 days of the commencement of the holiday the booking will be cancelled. No refund of money will be made. (We advise the taking out of personal cancellation insurance.)
- The period of stay is from 2pm Saturday until 9.30am the following Saturday. (Mini breaks by arrangement.)
- Late arrivals. If you are likely to arrive after 10pm for any reason, please phone Mrs. M. Abbott on 01305 834477 or mobile 07831 275407 as soon as possible to arrange key collection.
- Provisional bookings. Provisional bookings will be accepted. A deposit must be received within 7 days or the booking will be cancelled.
- Bookings. Any alterations to the booking details must be made in writing if extra people ar coming even for one night, we must be informed. (Due to fire regulations.)
- Local Regulations. Do not permit more people to occupy a caravan than the number for which it was designed. A 6 berth caravan sleeps a maximum of 6 persons. A baby counts as one person. This is for your own safety and to comply with the fire regulations.
- Pets. No pets are allowed in our caravans.
- No Smoking in the 4 berth caravan, No. 92
- No all female or all male parties accepted unless by prior arrangement.
- Clothes lines. Only the hook on window type may be used, or the ones provided on site. Laundry and drying facilities are available.
- Swimming pool. Non-swimmers and children must be accompanies by a responsible adult. Opening times are in your Passes Pack.
Equipment: The caravans are fully equipped with a colour TV, with DVDs, full size gas cooker, microwave, fridge, fire, shower, toilet, kitchen equipment, duvets, pillows and a vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board.
Gas and electric are free.
Vans have heaters in the shower rooms and in double bedrooms and some vans in single bedrooms. 4 berth outside the bedroom door.
Each caravan lounge has gas fire heating.
Please bring your own bed linen, towels etc.
Cars may be parked by your van. When wet please use the car parks.
At the beginning and end of season it may be necessary to limit or alter certain facilities or entertainments.